Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm eating solids!


Hello everyone! I'm eating solids now. This morning my mommy introduced me to Rice Cereal, which makes me very gassy and very grumpy so we may have to stop that. But I really enjoyed it. I couldn't get enough of it! I'm still trying to figure out how to eat from a spoon (I blow bubbles into my food), but I'm sure that with a little bit more practice I'll be able to become a pro at it! Daddy took pictures and recorded it on the video camera, all while he was under an allergic reaction to Codeine that's in his medicine for his sore throat from coughing. Mommy said that daddy was doing and saying crazy things, such as thinking he had bees coming after him (last time daddy said he saw dragons while the missionaries were over for dinner when he was younger, it really freaked the missionaries out). Anyway, daddy was playing nice with me, I didn't notice a difference.

Aren't I so cute?
Love,
Jacen

1 comment:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Hey girl, I hope you are okay! I wish there was something I could've done when you left. Hope everything is all right. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Love Ya girl!