Hello everyone! I'm 5 months old today. I can now roll onto my tummy and back, and I'm almost sitting upstraight (I lean forward and hold myself up with my hands). My friend Devin's mommy, Jennifer, let me borrow Devin's Exer-saucer and I love it! At first I just sat in it and didn't do a whole lot, but now I play with all the toys on it and it's so much fun!
I've learned to giggle more often now, and mommy and daddy try so hard to make me laugh! They say I'm very cute!
-Jacen
5 comments:
Jacen-
My dear sweet nephew you are getting so big without me there! You are such a blessing to your parents and the rest of your family. I can't believe you are able to hold yourself up so well, what a big boy you are becoming! I am so proud of you Jacen, and love you so much. Your happiness always brings a smile to my face when I'm having a rough and stressful day. Want to know a secret? Wedding planning is stressful!! But, we have many years to fill with pleasant memories before that time comes for you little man!
I hope you are having a great week buddy! Make sure you give mommy and daddy kisses for me, okay? I love you so much Jacen. Uncle Jake and I will send you pictures from our wedding since you can't be there. We love you!!
xoxox, Aunt Jenn & Uncle Jake
Good Morning Little Jacen,
This is your Great Aunt Diana, ummm Aunt Diane is good enough we can forget the "great" part makes me sound old. Ooops I am getting old but dont tell anyone ok.
You are sure getting to be a big boy, and such a cute little thing. I am glad I get to come up here and see pictures of you as you grow and see your Mommy and Daddy too, it makes you seem not quite as far away.
We love you-
Love Aunt Diane, Uncle Allen and the kidos XOXOXOXX
Holy Cow! He has gotten so big! he sure is a cutie! We'll see you guys tomorrow!
I love all of the new posts! Jacen gets cuter ever day. I love the close up pics with you guys. You are a gooood lookin' family! Glad to see that he loves the exersaucer.
Love you guys!
Jennifer Harris
It doesn't smell at all. Everything is in cases. If you are a student you can get in for less. I think you would really enjoy it.
Post a Comment