Halloween was fun this year. We took Jacen out Trick or Treating around Elijah's moms neighborhood, and everyone commented on how cute Jacen was. We had to keep it short because it was sort of raining, but he got us a lot of candy, that's for sure! We even had a lady that took a picture of us, she thought he was so adorable!!! LOL
I hope everyone had a great day! Happy Halloween!
-Silvia
PS: It's my dad's b-day and I wasnt able to call him :( Dad, I miss you! Happy birthday!
8 comments:
What a cute pumpkin Jacen is! It totally fits him since he's a chub and all. Aren't' you so excited now for next year's Halloween and every Halloween after that?? I know I am.
I'm sad I couldn't go trick or treating with you guys. I'm glad you posted these pics!
So Cute!
oh my gosh!!! He is so flippin cute!! I'm jealous you have someone to get you a bunch of free candy! Totally worth it! He is adorable!!
Oh my gosh! Jacen is too adorable in his little costume. Isn't Halloween a blast when you have little kids? I'm glad you got to have fun. I can't believe the holidays are approaching already.
What a cute little pumpkin he makes. I love that costume. He is so adorable.
Oh goodness! I have the MOST adorable grandson in the world! :) I'm happy Jacen could get Daddy all that candy too ;) LOL
Oh goodness! I have the MOST adorable grandson in the world! :) I'm happy Jacen could get Daddy all that candy too ;) LOL
He is such a cute pumpkin!!!
Post a Comment