Jacen now weighs a bit over 24 lbs and is 29 inches long. Over the last month, he began developing an uncontrollable urge to scream at the top of his lungs. He must love listening to his own scream because he does it all the time. I'm not really sure how to get him to stop, especially during Sacrament Meeting. It's so embarrassing! But I let him scream all he wants at home and he loves it. He also started to scoot himself around our house just a couple of days ago. It's not really crawling, but it's a "backwards sliding movement". I don't know how he learned that, but hey, at least he's moving around! And he takes his toys with him wherever he goes, it's quite funny to watch! Another thing is that he finally began to grow some hair, enough for me to gel it and put it in a mohawk. Cute, eh?
I can't believe my baby is that old already. I miss the old days when he slept all the time. It's getting harder and harder every week to keep him down for his naps so I can sleep when I get home from work in the mornings. I really have no idea how people can do this more than once- and I mean "do this" as in have more than just one child. They're so cute, but they're hard work!
10 comments:
I can't even imagine what it's like being a mom Silvia,it takes so much work and selflessness and patience! I admire anyone who can do it because I think it's going to take me awhile to get to that point. You really are doing an awesome job Silvia! You're an incredible mom and Jacen's lucky to have such great parents! I can't believe he's already 8 months, that's so crazy! He's growing up fast. I can't wait to see him scoot around the floor. hehe. He is so cute! I love the mohawk too!
I adore Jacen's slick little hair-do. What a sweet bundle of joy you guys have!
OH! Our cutest baby boy is growing up so fast! What an adorable Grandchild we have! I wish we could be there to hear him and watch him! :( Give him hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love his hairdo! Too cute!! I'm so glad I got to see you on Thursday! I miss you so much! Hopefully we can do it again soon.
Wow, I can't believe our kids are 8 months old already. Jacen is like twice the size of Lynsie. He is so cute, I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
Jacen is so cute! I can't believe how big he is. I love his little fo-hawk with the hair you got going on, he looks like he is a way happy baby!
I love that he scoots around on his bum! That is really cool, wish I could see it. You'll have to get video of that, for sure!
He's quite the cute little chunk! Love the mohawk, much cuter than Alex's mullet!
The scream comes with the age territory. It will be grown out of just as fast as it was started. Good luck with that!
Oh my gosh Sil, Jacen is getting so big. It has been way too long since I have seen you guys. That is my fault and I am so sorry. But we are getting together before school starts! I demand it! We need to plan our Vegas trip.
Anyways yeah remember I told you about the Disney trip awhile ago, for our anniversary that we couldn't afford. Well my family, as our Christmas gift funded a good portion of it so we were able to go. It was really fun, but very rainy. But I guess that beats the 12F temps that Elijah said you had while we were gone.
Well I will talk to you very soon so we can get together. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment