Aren't you all happy that Winter is FINALLY here?! BTW, that's all Fahrenheit (0F= -18C)... wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'You know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty'." -Jeff Foxworthy
7 comments:
i'm not happy about the cold, but I love the snow!
Hey you want some of our snow!!!! we have had alot, and rain as well. I hope you all have anice christmas, clint and I arent getting eachother anything this year. we are exicted for layne... way exicted! so we hear you! we will get together when we come to ut again for sure!
Silvia, I remember you saying that you wanted Winter to come Soooo bad! I also remember oh so sweetly telling you that you'll be cussing when you have to scrape the ice from your windshield and bundle Jacen up like an eskimo every time you take him out---(LOL)
Now, tell me this...Are you excited winter is here?
Sincerely,
The girl who hates winter (hahah)
It is hard for me to go out for exercise and I hate driving with a lot of snow on the road. I love cold but I am not sure about the snow thing.
That is WAY too cold!
Ooh how I miss the snow!!! It hardly ever snows here and if it does, it's a mere sprinkling. Enjoy the winter wonderland.
Now if you could add about 40 degrees on to that, it would be perfect!
Post a Comment