Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year, folks!

Every year for New Years we've been going up to a cabin just outside of Heber to hang out with some friends and family. But because I had to work on New Years night, we decided to throw our own little party (sorry we would've invited more people but our little place can only hold so many ehehe). So that's Elijah peeling the eggs for deviled eggs....

And those are our twin eggs.... I feel bad for the chicken who would've had a chance at having twin babies but we took them from her :(

And cute Jacen! Was handling everything so well!

That's him up way past bedtime. He had gone to bed but he woke up 2 hours later because he could hear us all outside his room and he refused to go to bed until 12:30... he so looks like he's exhausted! But he was having fun with the red cup!

In the picture: Jason and Lisa Haslam, Brian and Nikki Davis, and Elijah. Jeremy and Jennifer Harris were there at one point but they had to leave early to put cute little Devin to bed.
We ended up having yummy dinner and playing games! It was a great night!
Despite our many blessings, we had too many trials. We're hoping this year will be better than last year! Happy New Year!
-The Caswells :)

5 comments:

Alisalee said...

HEY IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD NICE CHRISTMAS AND NEWYEARS! FROM THE PICS YOUR HOUSE IS REALLY NICE. YOUR SON IS REALLY CUTE! IAM SO GLAD YOU ARE ALL WELL AND HAPPY. THAT IS COOL YOU HAVE A FRIEND IN CANADA! WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER!

Shauna said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! I LOVE deviled eggs! And you are too funny...you took the egg away from the chicken who could have had twin babies! hahahaha! I think Jacen gets cuter and cuter in each picture! :) Happy New Year!!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Looks like you had a great time! Did all the boys plan on wearing striped polo's? ha ha ha =) Jacen is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I just realized from the post below about the boy's shirts. That is too funny. I bet they totally called each other to plan that. Lol. Thanks for having us over! It was really fun, and I am so glad we finally got to spend some time together. And here's to a better year for us all. ***Clink*** ;)

Christine said...

LoL! Jacen looks totally wasted. Happy new year to you guys!