Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'You know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty'." -Jeff Foxworthy
5 comments:
haha cute!
Hahaha, I love it! Can't wait to see more videos of him. And yes, Jamaica is very exciting, we're just crossing our fingers we'll be able to go, but with this much heads up, we should be able to do something...I hope. Love and miss you guys! Give Jacen tons of kisses for me!
Aww!!! He totally loves it. Grandparents are the best.
I think that toy looks cool. I thought about getting it for my kids. P.S. If you ever want to look at my blog, send me your email!
What a great way to keep up with our great grandchild. We love it. Please turn the lights on next time...
Grandma and Grandpa Caswell
Post a Comment