
*Sigh*... Jacen is now 10 months old. He's definitely not much of a baby anymore (like another fellow blogger of mine pointed out eheh). He loves to stand to look at things, and definitely pull out all the clothes in his drawers.

He doesn't really pull himself up all the way, but he does pull himself up to kneeling position. He's really good at saying "dada" and sometimes says "mum" and "up". He claps and waves hi and bye-bye. It's adorable!

Elijah obviously had to pull out the jersey today because BYU is playing Air Force in men's basketball. So the little one had to be ready! It's size 18-months and it fits him well, he's mostly wearing 18 months-2T clothes. Today he weighed 24.4 lbs and measured 30 1/2 inches long. He did lose a little bit of weight because last week he got the flu and he didn't eat much. That was the first time he's ever been sick (besides his 7-week long newborn jaundice), and although he was sick and clingy, he was still a very happy baby. We couldn't have asked for a better baby!
12 comments:
:( He's getting so big. I love the first picture, it's almost like you caught him and he doesn't know what to think. 'Am I in trouble?...Do I smile?" Give him plenty of kisses from us!
He is so adorable Silvia! I can't believe how stinkin cute and big he is getting! Hope all is well with you!
he is getting so old and so big! he is freakin adorable!!
I can't BELIEVE he's 10 months already!!! Where has time gone! I sure miss you!
What the HECK is he wearing? SHAME ON YOU!
Karly- I know, I know... but when we have a girl, she'll wear nothing but Red and Pink. AND she will have a Utes Jersey.
Love the mohawk! What a little chunk, wish he could share a few of those lbs. with Alex! Enjoy the last little bit of babyhood, he'll be a full blown toddler before you know it. So sad!
10 months...aaahhh!!! Our day is coming very soon. Where has it gone? Jacen looks so cute! Get ready for the party hats & streamers. We'll be there soon...sniff.
Oh my heavens! He is getting so old! He is like the perfect combination of you and Elijah, it's crazy! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend:)
he's a cuttie!
He is so cute, wow the time does go fast! that time is so fun, I cant belive how much he looks like oh wait both of you lol... such a cute baby.
I love those pictures. It feels like he was just born a few weeks ago; now he's pulling himself up and crawling! I just had to laugh at the part about him pulling th clothes out of the drawers. Just you wait, sista!
Post a Comment