Thanks Candace! :)
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1) finishing high school
2) working at a nursing home bleh
3) dating Elijah
4) applying at the University of Utah and getting in
5) paying bills
5 things on my to do list today:
1) Shower
2) Bathe Jacen
3) Feed Jacen
4) Make dinner
5) Go to work
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1) sell this house and buy a townhome
2) pay off our cars, sell the Dodge, then buy a Cadillac EXT
3) go to Brazil as a family to see my family
4) buy new clothes for me, Elijah, and Jacen
5) send money to family members who are in need.
5 places I have lived: ...without being too detailed
1) Curitiba, Brazil
2) West Jordan
3) N. SLC
4) Midvale
5) Murray
5 jobs I have held:
1) Babysitter
2) nursing home CNA
3) Customer service at Convergy's DirectTV
4) KFC/A&W
5) Cottonwood/IMC/LDS Maternity CNA/HUC
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1) get my bachelor's in Nursing
2) have applied for med school
3) get into a new house
4) be pregnant again
5) have gone on at least one vacation.
5 people I tag:
1)Sadie
2)Heidi P.
3)Kelly
4)Jennifer H.
5)Jen L.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment