Monday, April 4, 2011

3 months!

This last month was so busy, I was kind of a slacker on updating this thing. Oh well. I guess that's what happens when I'm not in school: I become completely disorganized. Hopefully I'll get back on track in May, which is when I'm going back to school. It's the final run before I take the MCAT! Yikes!
Anyway. Elijah and I had our 6 year anniversary on March 5th and we couldn't do anything on that day because we had family come from out of town for Andrew's blessing. We heard that Blue Collar Comedy (Bill Engvall, Jeff Foxworthy, and Larry the Cable Guy) was coming to town and we couldn't pass it up- we had already missed out on Jerry Seinfeld when he came, and there was no way we were not going to attend this one! So we bought tickets, and went on the 25th. We had such a blast. I attempted taking pictures with my iPhone, but couldn't figure out how to zoom the camera, so the pictures are awful, but at least we have a couple of them to share.


That is Larry the Cable Guy. We were sitting way close, but you can't tell :P


And this is all of them at the end of the show doing some Q & A with the host (I don't know his name).
Then after the show we headed to Tucanos at the Gateway (the show was at the ESA) for some yummy Brazilian food. Dinner ended up being at 10:30PM, which was awesome! I loved being out on the town that late at night. I'm definitely an urban kind of girl :D

Then... Andrew turned 3 months old on the 31st! That kid is growing so fast. On his 3-month birthday, he giggled for the first time and also moved up from size 2 to size 3 diapers. I got tired of cleaning up blow out after blow out, but he still manages to do that with size 3 diapers, so I think his BM's are more like torpedoes... They come with such force!


He's so cute, I can't stop kissing him :)

2 comments:

Ranie said...

Hey Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful way to celebrate... Blue Collar... I love them! And yes, Andrew is so cute, he's growing so fast too!

The Lymans said...

He IS so cute! Glad you got to go out of a night on the town. Sounds like fun!