Ok, ok, so some people (the Caswell side of the family) won't like this post because it's all about the Utes and how great they are. Yes, they are still undefeated... unlike some team from Provo eheheh Anyway.
Elijah got tickets from Brian and we went to the game. It was way fun because we kicked Colorado State's butt big time (49-16). However, there was this girl sitting behind us that was cheering really loud through the whole game (more like screaming) and she scared Jacen so much. I was getting so annoyed with her, I was so close to just turning around and saying, "Would you please shut the h*** up?!" She totally ruined the experience. But overall, it was fun. We had a good time! Jacen was really good, and if we had known that we were going to sit on bleachers, we would've brought fold out chairs because our backs were killing from holding Jacen the whole time.
I pretty much just filmed some of it because I wanted to show my family in Brazil what a football game is like, since the sport doesn't exist down there, they have no idea what it's like to go to one!
-Silvia
7 comments:
I have not been to one of those games for along time. Go Utes! Looks like fun. I love Jacen's chubby cheeks. It's too bad that lady had to scream the whole time. I'm glad you still had fun.
Keep that boy strong Elijah! Don't let him go "red"! You have to start brainwashing them while their young, hence Denis and I's present to him, although I'm sure he has grown out of that. I'm glad you got to go to a game Silvia, just don't make it a habit;) haha jk!
I was sitting right down from you on the 1st row. Funny we didn't see each other. :) Go Utes!
How fun!
You are so brave to take Jacen to the game. Devin would go crazy and be really whiny and tantrumy (I just made up that word) if we took him to a football game. You see, he would not be able to sit in one spot for more than 2 minutes. But you were blessed with an angel, truly! I hope our second is as well behaved as Jacen. But I do love my son-- he is very special too.
We are so excited to see you guys on Saturday! I hope the rest of your week is good.
FREAK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SIT ON THE WEST SIDE IN THE FIRST SECTION WITH CHAIRS... SO NEXT TIME WE'LL SEE YOU!!! LOVING ON MY UTES!
Silvia! How are you? Looks like you had fun at the game. I can't believe Jacen is 6 months old! He is so adorable. He looks like both of you. Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are so sweet and it made my day. I've always admired you too! You are such a hard worker and handle the breadwinner/student/mom thing like a champ. I hope to see you soon. I love your blog.
It is so good to see these pictures showing all of you guys, I enjoy looking at my grandson, he is way cute.
Love you all,
Post a Comment