Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hi everyone! I'm 6 months old!



Hello!
I will be 6 months old tomorrow. Mommy can't believe I'm that old already! I can now sit mostly on my own, but I need occasional spotting so I don't go "TIMBEEERRRR!". Rolling is still one of my favorite kinds of transportation. Lately mommy and daddy have been calling me "Wiggle Butt" because I lay on my back and wiggle my butt, like I'm dancing. That is a premature form of crawling. Hopefully in a few months I'll be crawling around! Then I'll really drive my parents crazy!

The teddy bear in the picture with me is called Baba Bear. Uncle James won a Spelling Bee last year and for the prize he got a $25 gift card to Build-a-Bear. Since he's too old for those things, he gave the card to mommy, so her and I went to the store to build me a bear. It was so fun! And for daddy's sake, we bought a BYU shirt for Baba. And Baba is a special bear. It has a heart that has a heartbeat sound to it, and vibrates like a real heart. It is really cool!

Anyway. Love you all!

-Jacen

9 comments:

December said...

congratulations Big Boy! We are so proud of you. We can't believe you are 6 months old today. You are growing up so fast. We miss you soooo much! And we love you even more!!!
Love you
Grandma and Grandpa Caswell

Karly said...

I CANNOT believe he is six months old already!!! WOWSERS! What a cutie... I LOVE THOSE CHUB LEGS!

Weisenbeck Family said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Jacen is so cute. He is getting so big. I can't believe our babies are 6 months old already. I miss working with you. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list. You can look at my blog at weisenbeck.blogspot.com

Harris Family said...

Oh, how sweet!

I miss my adorable adopted nephew. He needs to come over and play again or we need to go to his house and play! But Devin better watch his back, cause it looks like Jacen's going to catch up to him and maybe even be the bigger kid! Isn't 6 months a fun milestone? (They're all fun). I can't wait to see Jacen crawl. I miss you guys...We seriously need to hang out soon. Hopefully in a few days.

I love my favoritest friends ever!!!

Shauna said...

Silvia! I cannot believe that it was 6 months ago that you were pregnant! It seems like yesterday! How is everything going? I'm in Washington now but I won't bore you with the details...you can read my blog if you want. I miss you!!! Let me know how you are!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Jacen is already 6 months olds, he is so cute.
Time really goes fast and we getting close to Christmas. By the way what does he want for X-mas?
Gma Fatima

Anonymous said...

Oops, I did it again!
The anonymous is me.

The Sanders Family said...

Hey Silvia!!!! how's it going?? I miss you? I can't believe how big jacen is getting! he is super cute!!! i hope everything is going good.

Harris Family said...

Okay, I already left a comment for this one but I just have to say that I think Jacen totally looks Brazilion in this picture! I see so much of Silvia's genes, its crazy! What a handsome devil you have...