This is ridiculous. This is truly a sign of the last days. I'm reading the third book of a series on the last days, and what's happening right now in California is the beginning of the Church being harrassed for years, according to the book. They're written by Jessica Draper, and they're called, in order, "The Seventh Seal", "Rising Storm", and "The Final Hour". (I'm on the last one right now, and they're so good!).
Along with the harrassment, the books also mention how the police doesn't do much about the vandalism in churches and Temples. There are violent threats popping up on blogs all across the country, along with violence and harrassment, and the police is not doing a whole lot to prevent any of it. I just read on a news article saying if the harrassment and the threats were happening to Jews, people would be getting arrested. There are people that were asked to sleep in stake houses in California to protect the churches from being burned to the ground. That's what happens in the books as well. The devil is out there having a hayday!
The gay community just needs to get over it. Prop 8 has passed. End of story. DEAL WITH IT!
I just hope and pray that I can raise Jacen in a decent world... if there is one.
-Silvia
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Prop.8- It's hitting Utah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha! I think you're right...it's passed, so just "Deal with it", ha! I feel the same way, things are going to get much worse from here on out, scary thought...but also exciting too (because of the 2nd coming)! PS We need to hang out soon!
I couldn't agree more with what you said, and yes this is truly a sign of the last days. As for raising children in what is to come, yes it will be hard no matter what opposition we face, but remember, dear sister, that they are warriors, stronger than even us, that are saved for these last days. I love you!
You're absolutely right. The LDS church has been targetd more than others because people can see how strong we are and how quickly we are growing. But WE know the truth and are living the truth...the Proclamation to the World on the Family shows it. In my opinion, that's all that matters. I pity those who are so mislead--It will be a sad day for them when they finally realize that they have been sorely mislead.
Post a Comment