Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged again!

Thanks Shauna!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Well, I went out on one date with someone from my school. I didn't actually date him. Does that count?
2. What kind of car did you drive?A 1986 Toyota truck, rusty thing until it died during my senior year, then I got a 1996 Suzuki X-90. My pregnant roller skate!
3. Did you pass your driver's license test your first try? Heck yeah!
4. Were you a party animal? No way... I was such a dork. I made my own curfew, can you believe that?!
5. Were you considered a flirt?No, I couldn't even look guys in the eyes!
6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir?I was in mixed choir in 9th grade (some schools that's still in Jr. High, some are in High School)
7. Were you a nerd? Oh yeah. The biggest one there was.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I wasn't gifted in sports.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No, that thought sent chills down my spine.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?I didn't know what the fight song was!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Wagstaff- "It's the rise *clap clap*, over the run *clap clap*" Most awesome teacher EVER!!!!!!!
12. Where did you sit for lunch?I can't remember? It varied from year to year. Mainly in the cafeteria area.
13. What is your school's full name? Cottonwood High School
14. What is your school's mascot and colors? Go COLTS! Black, white, and gold. Yeah baby!!!!
15. Did you go to Homecoming and with who? Maybe, I'm not sure.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I actually would not re-do my sophomore year, but definitely junior and senior.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I spoke at graduation!!! To over 3000 people! I was a nervous wreck, but it was so awesome!
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? I dont remember ever having that, I know we'd have days where we didn't have to go until late, and about 75% of the time I'd forget and go to school early. I know, dorkiness!
19. Were you in any clubs? NHS and something else...
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, but just recently lost it all, baby!
21. Who was your prom date? I didn't go, because a certain husband decided not to ask me....
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?You better believe it, I'm already there!
23. Did you have a job in high school?I worked as a CNA at Wasatch Valley Rehab, and before that I spent 4 miserable shifts at KFC on State and I-80, I quit real quick... hated it!
24. Were you an Honor Student? Yes, sir! 3.8 GPA- still is, I seem to not let go of those two numbers for some reason....
25. Did you take seminary? You bet I did! It was fun, met lots of fun people! And Sis. Harline was my favorite seminary teacher EVER! I wonder what she's up to these days...
26. What would you consider your most fun times in High school? Dunno, probably the social life I guess!
27. Were you considered shy or outgoing? I was shy around people I didn't know, but way outgoing around my friends... it was more so as the years went by. I thinkas a Senior I was just outgoing period.
28. Any last memories you'd like to share? I got an allergic reaction to a medicine I had begun taking one morning while I was sitting in Seminary and Sis. Harline had to come look for me because I was sitting in the secretary's office while she was calling my mom to come get me... eventually I did go into the ER. But I was so embarrassed I disrupted class, and it was just a bad day!!!!

Now, I want everyone else to complete this! :)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm so glad to see that I wasn't the only nerd in school who turned out TOTALLY AWESOME! :) I miss you too!! We had the awesomest group of people there! I miss all our laughter! It makes me feel a little better that hardly anyone is left so I'm not missing out on all the fun! I'm going to be in town Dec. 10-14 (I think). I'm sure we'll all get together for lunch or dinner or something...you should come! I'll keep you updated! And I love the synchronized swimming! hahahahahaha! Priceless!