Friday, February 27, 2009
BAD crafts website
The other night my co-worker Heidi showed us this website that is all about bad crafts. The address is www.glittergonebad.blogspot.com . They've got all sorts of bad crafts, including wrist warmers, vegetable sac holders, homemade crocheted tampons, and even a crocheted doll giving birth. To see them you might have to go look at the older posts. We were laughing so hard, my tummy hurt! They're awful crafts, but hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All I can say is...Wow!!! That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to laugh very hard today. I'll have to share that with my Mom and Mother in law. But, I do have to say that the crocheted doll giving birth really scared me...It's kind of disturbing. However, wouldn't that be a fun gag gift to give at a baby shower??? :O) LOL!!!
That website was so FUNNY!! I will go to it when I need a laugh from now on!!
Post a Comment