Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun in the sun!

Saturday we went to Sugarhouse Park and had a picnic, which was something we hadn't done in... well, never!


Buhbah (AKA Jacen) was surprisingly happy to be there. He was having a grand time!

He kept trying to get ahold of the camera. But he always wants me to talk on his toy phones now, it's pretty funny.

We had some yummy sandwiches and watched the birds fly by. We were going to walk around but it got windy and I was freezing so we decided to go home early, but it was a great day to be out!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

that sounds like fun!

Weisenbeck Family said...

Looks like fun. Too bad the snow had to come back though.

Lisa Marie said...

So cute! We had a picnic in the park this last weekend too:) So is Elijah going the military? Is that what you were saying on my blog post?

Shauna said...

I'm so jealous that you are having weather nice enough to picnic!! It rains here pretty much every day. Kind of depressing! You are so cute!! And you have the cutest family!! I miss you! I'm going to be in town next month! Hopefully I get to see you! :)

Alicia said...

I have picked the winners of my birthday bash giveaway... your name was not chosen but I am still offering everyone who entered half off the session and cd. Visit aliciakinne.blogspot.com for more information. Thanks so much for entering
Alicia