Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged!

For this I was suppose to go to my pictures, go to the 6th folder, and then the 6th picture, post it on here, tell about it and tag six people. So here goes.

I ended up having to go to the bottom of my picture folder because I didn't have a 6th picture in my 6th folder. So it was the 6th picture folder from the bottom of the list LOL
This picture was taken when I headed over to Maternity (at IMC) after having Jacen nearly 1 year ago. Cute Sarah was taking my vitals and Susan (Elijah's mom) was holding Jacen and calling someone... As you can see, I was just staring into space thinking, "What the heck just happened in the last two hours?! I need to sleep!" I guess that's what happens when you work for 8 hrs, all while you're in labor, then go downstairs to have a baby 5 hours later! I looked like I got run over by a truck...

5 comments:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Oh so fun! I miss you and Sarah! Have not seen you guys forever!

The Lymans said...

You look great, Silvia! I can't believe how fast the year goes by! Crazy, huh?

Shauna said...

You so do not look like you just got run over by a truck!! Beautiful as usual!!! I miss you!!!

Shauna said...

By the way....I love it that you have BSB on your playlist on here! AWESOME!!!

Harris Family said...

You are very good at the labor and delivery stuff. I need to get pointers on you for the next time I have a baby so mine doesn't take so long! We miss you guys and really need to hang out soon. I need my "Silvia" fix. (LOL!)