
So I'm getting my hair cut this friday and I need people to tell me which style is best. Elijah wanted me to get bangs, but I'll only get them if they're side-swept. And it has to be long enough for me to pull it back somehow. Ignore the blonde hair on the second picture because I might just get some very subtle blonde/caramel highlights. Please vote! Oh and sorry the first picture is a little out there but oh well. I liked the hair style.
14 comments:
I think I like the second better, but I like them both a lot! Getting your hair cut is so fun!
The second one looks like it would be less work! (HAHA I'm lazy when it comes to my hair!) I think the first one looks like you would have to actually style it more. But I do like them both and I do expect pictures!
I like the second one, it'd look super cute on you! but both are cute!
i like the first one better-guess i'm the only one that likes it so far :)
I'm so excited to see it! If you decide not to do either of those; the short hair do you had last summer was way cute!
I kinda like the top one the best. I like the bangs better. I think they're both way cute, though! Make sure to post pics!
Bangs would definately look really cute on you...go for it!
I like the top one, but the bottom looks like less work! Which would sell me on it!
I gotta agree with Mary on this one! You could totally rock #1, but I'm all about as little work as possible when it comes to my hair.
you would, of course, look cute in either style! But I think I'm going to have to go with majority on this one...second pic is my fav!
K, so I'll get the second haircut... however, I had to postpone my trip to the hair place because I'm such a good wife and let Elijah get a set of really good golfclubs off KSL and I can't afford both... so the haircut will have to wait, but I'll definitely get the second haircut! Unless haircut #1 wins!
I like the second one too Silvia! I think that would look super cute on you and I know the bangs will look really good. :) Post a picture when you get it done ok! That was nice of you to let Elijah get golf clubs, you're so nice Silvia, you are such a selfless person!! If you want a good deal for a haircut I have a friend who will do cut and color for 40 bucks and she's reallly good! Post a picture when you get it done:)
second one is way cute! I would definitley choose that one if I were you! :)
I like the top one, but I think either one would look nice on you!
I'm hoping to get it cut sometime within the next 2 weeks... keep your fingers crossed for me!
Post a Comment