
As you can see, this is Jacen as a 24 hr old baby. He didn't have much hair at birth, which was fine. He had more on the sides and back of his head than on top (that would be because he rubbed his head on top of my bladder constantly). Then he got the infamous bald spot on the back of his head that took 6 months for hair to start growing back.

Then this is him last week. It only grew just a couple inches, not much, but it was getting long and I decided it was time for a haircut. And I didn't want to go spend a lot of money so I got us a haircut kit (which I'm hoping to use it with Elijah once I perfect the art of cutting hair eheh). And this is a picture of the little I got to put in his keepsake book- or whatever they call those things.

And this is him with his new cut. I can finally spike it up with gel and it stays! He cried through the majority of the whole thing. He was just scared of the buzzing, although I tried touching it to his arm, and mine, letting him know it was ok. But nothing would make him stop crying unless we were letting him play with our cell phones, which are by far his favorite toys of all time.
The haircut didn't turn out bad for someone who had never done it before. The problem with his hair is that he doesn't grow hair evenly throughout his head, so it looks choppy. I need more practice with contouring the edges, but the main areas were ok.

He looks so cute, huh? And he's always smiling this big when he gets food, thus the reason the picture was taken while he's eating :)
Oh, and I'm still waiting to get my haircut.... I'll post pictures when I do.
8 comments:
What a handsome boy!
he is so cute!! I love his haircut! And I absolutely cannot believe how big he is! He looks more like a little boy than a baby. Time flies, huh??
What a big boy!!!
oh my how cute.. i cant wait till i can cut Kaden's hair!!! you have just made me soooo excited!!
I love the new haircut, he is so handsome!
It looks great! He's such a goober :). You'll have to give me pointers after you do it a lot because I want to learn how to cut Devin's hair, too.
Very cute, he looks older! I'll have to find out about this kit...Alex needs a cut badly but I'm not up for the trauma.
Que barato, meu netinho! Com este rostinho, vai fazer missão na China!Hahahahaha!
Beijo Grande.
Vo Ze
Post a Comment