Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dance, dance!

I figured everyone would like to see Jacen dancing to Little Einsteins. He even claps with them at the end of the show! It's sooo cute!
Speaking of him... he's a BIG boy. Just had the 18-month well-baby checkup, and he weighs 29.5 lbs and is 35 inches tall. He's on the 98% for his height. It's crazy how much he grew in the last 6 months! We had to buy him a whole bunch of 2T clothes, and he'll be needing 3T PJ's here pretty soon.
He also has become quite the chatterbox! He speaks in his own gibberish, but he'll go on and on, talking with his hands (that's a Mourao trait). He totally thinks we know what he's saying!
We love Jacen so much!

3 comments:

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

thats awesome!! what a great dancer.. he is getting so smart!

Crystal and Nathan said...

HAHA I gotta admit, the first time he started patting his legs with that show I was so confused for a minute! Such a cute boy!!

Giliane said...

Que lindo! Ele está super fofo! Parabéns!