Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bowlin'


After not doing anything as a family for nearly a month, we decided it was time to go out and do something different. I didn't realize how stress was piling on so fast!
On tuesday we took Jacen to The Pizza Factory and to Fat Cats for a round of bowling. He was so happy to eat pizza, first of all. He ate the majority of what was on his plate, and didn't complain one bit. What a good boy! He didn't even make the usual embarrassing mess of food on the floor, which was a nice bonus. I was shocked!
After that we went to the bowling lanes. I don't think we've ever seen Jacen so excited about something. He had his own turns, with the bumpers and the "grandma walker" looking thing that's used for the ball to roll off of. He loved pushing the ball at a whopping 4.5 mph. He'd clap and squeal with happiness. He'd even clap when other people would cheer. Funniest thing ever.
I don't remember the scores, but I know Elijah kicked my hiney by like 50 points, and hmm... Jacen kicked mine as well.
Let's not talk about it.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

haha! thats so fun!

KellyW said...

That looks like fun!! Ryan hasn't been bowling yet, but it would be fun to take him one weekend. Thanks for the GREAT idea!

Harris Family said...

Sounds like you guys had a great halloween. :) Jacen still makes an adorable pumpkin!

Emily said...

Jacen is so cute! I love his pumpkin costume. You are such a cute family!