Sunday, March 7, 2010

Going private, y'all!

I've been getting weird and somewhat annoying comments on this blog from anonymous people so I'm deciding to make this blog a private one. If you'd like to keep reading it, please add your email to the comment section or send me a message on Facebook.
We'll go private on March 20th.
Good day!

19 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

I love reading your blog, and would love an invite.
weisenbeck@digis.net

Thanks
Andrea Weisenbeck

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

we would love if you would add us!!
robnjenni@gmail.com

thanks
rob and jenni holman

KellyW said...

Sorry you're having to go private. I would love to keep reading. squirrelgirl3@hotmail.com

Kelly

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Cassidyveenendaal@gmail.com- thanks dear
Cassidy Bailey

Anonymous said...

Shopper_118@hotmail.com

I would love to continue to read your blog!!

Candace

Shauna said...

you better add me!! :)
bono_20@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

but of course i want to be added!
nikkidawn_dance@hotmail.com

Karly said...

ME!
karlymellen@Msn.com

JLeFevre said...

Hey I love your blog :)
j_crew5@hotmail.com

Janelle LeFevre

Andrea said...

andreakirschman@gmail.com

I enjoy reading your blog. I am an old friend of Elijah's in case you were wondering! :)

Mecham Family said...

lilybugsmommy@yahoo.com I think you can guess from the email who I am (insert evil laugh here)

Palfreyman said...

Please add me hpzooger@gmail.com

Weisenbeck Family said...

Add me too, I love reading your blog.
weisenbeck@digis.net

Thanks,
Andrea

Harris Family said...

Count Us In!

jkharris130@gmail.com

Jenn & Jake said...

Us too!

mystikraider@gmail.com

December said...

gdcaswell@gmail.com

Crystal and Nathan said...

ME!! mistiebeez18@hotmail.com

Travis and Kira Evans said...

travisandkiraevans@gmail.com