
What's your husband’s name? Elijah Paul Caswell
How long have you guys been married? 3 yrs, 8 months
How long did you date? 2 years, 10 months (with a 2 month break somewhere in between)
How old is he? 23
Who eats more sweets? I do. I love chocolate, but he does have a bad habit of eating Pixi sticks and shoving the wrappers underneath the matress hahaha (that was when he was little ehehe)
Who is the better singer? I am, he does have a good voice, but not good enough to do a solo I guess!
Who is smarter? We both have our subjects that we're good at; he's good at writing and keeping up with every single stat for every college football team and player.
How old is he? 23
Who eats more sweets? I do. I love chocolate, but he does have a bad habit of eating Pixi sticks and shoving the wrappers underneath the matress hahaha (that was when he was little ehehe)
Who is the better singer? I am, he does have a good voice, but not good enough to do a solo I guess!
Who is smarter? We both have our subjects that we're good at; he's good at writing and keeping up with every single stat for every college football team and player.
Who does the laundry? I do! I attempted to write directions to how to do laundry and they still managed to not get done the way they should've, so I do them now (I even had to do laundry the day I got home from the hospital from having Jacen... I'd have to be on my death bed before I let him do laundry again. Sorry honey!)
Who pays the bills? I do, he's not good with numbers.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? depends- do you mean looking at the bed? or looking from the bed?! looking at the bed, I sleep on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? we both can't mow the lawn- we're both allergic to grass. He's allergic by smell, and I'm allergic by touch. Weird, huh?
Who cooks dinner? Unfortunately, I've been having to do it the majority of the time. I HATE cooking. Elijah, on the other hand, is an amazing cook!
Who pays the bills? I do, he's not good with numbers.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? depends- do you mean looking at the bed? or looking from the bed?! looking at the bed, I sleep on the right side.
Who mows the lawn? we both can't mow the lawn- we're both allergic to grass. He's allergic by smell, and I'm allergic by touch. Weird, huh?
Who cooks dinner? Unfortunately, I've been having to do it the majority of the time. I HATE cooking. Elijah, on the other hand, is an amazing cook!
Who drives? Whoever drives the car. If he's in my car, I drive it, if I'm in his car, he drives it.
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Elijah, he's really good at it. I refuse to say I'm wrong!
Who kissed who first? We thought of it at the same time, so both!
Who asked who out first? Elijah did.
Who wears the pants? I do. (at least I think I do!)
I TAG: Christine, Julie, Heidi, Meggan, Rachel, Lisa C., Lisa H., Lisa B., Jenn H., Jenn L., Sadie, Elsha, Karly, Ashley, Natalie
2 comments:
Cute! Well, uhh ya'll know my story. Met Chris in 2000. He was my debate coach, two years later he asked me to marry him out of the blue. I said "YES!!!!!!!!" then we smooched. And smooched again. We married that August and squeezed out a few babies. He does the dishes and cooks. I do bills and laundry. He mows the lawn because he actually mowed lawns for like 5 years before he became an engineer so he's pretty good at it. I wear the pants. Dark wash denim. =)
Silvia, you look so beautiful in that wedding picture!! And of course you are a good cook, silly. Jeremy will probably mow your lawn for you someday since you're both allergic (for a small fortune, of course) J/K!
Post a Comment