Monday, June 15, 2009

My new haircut :)

So this is it! I decided not to go as short as the ones you looked at, because I want to grow it out a bit more. But she took out a TON of hair.

14 comments:

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

looks so cute!! and we hope your trip is great!!!

Weisenbeck Family said...

I love it, it turned out so cute!

Harris Family said...

It looks AWESOME. You are so beautiful! I love the curls, too. :)

The Burrows Family said...

Cute! I love it! I love the color! I think I'm gonna grow my hair out again.

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

I LOVE it, it looks great!!!

Lisa Marie said...

Ohhh! It's so pretty and shiny, I like it so much! You look amazing!

Meg Cook said...

It turned out way cute! I love the color too...did you dye it as well?

Mary said...

Looks hot!!! I love it!

Crystal and Nathan said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! :)

Jenn & Jake said...

Looks great Silvia! Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!

Silvia said...

Yeah, I dyed it brown. By the time it fades, it'll still be 2 shades darker than my natural color. No highlights though, because I can let it go without it looking crappy.
Thanks ladies! Glad you all like it!

Nikki said...

cute!!

The Lilly's said...

Lookin' seriously sexy and sassy, Silvia!

Becca said...

it looks great