Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Art of Splashing

Jacen just found out how fun it is to splash in the water. We were only able to capture just a little bit of what he was doing; right before we pulled out the camera, he was just going to town, splashing away! But of course, like any other kid, will stop what they are doing as soon as the camera comes out. It was frustrating, but really funny!
And how in the world do you get ducks to sit up? His ducks look like they're dead!!!! Floating around the water....
-Silvia

3 comments:

Weisenbeck Family said...

That is so cute. Lynsie loves splashing in the water too. Yes it seams they stop doing what they are doing when you pull out the camera.

Lee & Winsie said...

Aw he is so cute splashing in the water! what a cute boy!
Don't worry about not knowing I was sick, I haven't really been able to talk the past week, haha. I have to get the tonsillectomy whenever they are healed, so I guess in a few weeks? I'm not excited, but oh well.
I will talk to you later, thanks for the message Silvia! Give Jacen a hug for me! Talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly. We have a blog now so you should add us. Jacen is so dang cute! I love his Halloween costume!
Well we need to get together soon. We miss you guys!